Sedili's got doughnuts for sale!
Sedili idol- what a lot of talent! One hundred kids vouching for some of the most amazing performances ever seen in SAS! Still, my absolute favourite performance was, "Doughnuts for sale, doughnuts for sale!" the comedy routine made by London. Because I was in it! It was an exhilarating experience.
The story of "Doughnuts for Sale" was about a man selling doughnuts, who obviously has short-term memory loss, because he can't remember what his doughnuts cost, how fresh they are, and when to pick them up! So he needs help from his manager all the time! But then he gets attacked by a robber... can his memory loss disorder save his doughnuts?
That must have been pretty exciting to do! I really liked the humor you put into it.
ReplyDeleteThat must have been pretty fun to do! I liked the humor you put into it
ReplyDeleteI really liked the play that you did on the Trip! You explained it really well in this blog post that you did. If a person did not see your play, I am sure that they would understand!
ReplyDelete~ Maya