Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Water Project

This is a list of everything we have done in the water project:

Week one:
Our plan is made and placed in Google Drive. Our materials are being bought, and I have loaned some stuff from Mr. Diebley

Week two:
Our Plan has been redone once, but not much else. I found a siphon for our project!

Week three
We have begun work on our creation, and made good progress. The bio-sand filter is done

Week four
The machine is done, but I've been sick for two days. We are now creating a prezi to display what we have made.

Our finished Creation:

Filtered water from it:

2 comments:

  1. Great job!I thought your sand filter was really cool. Probably you should add more pictures and explain what it does because not everyone knows how a sand filter really operates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your post was a bit short but you sound like you would actually say it.

    ReplyDelete