Thursday, 23 January 2014

ITN Reflection and Goal Setting 2014

A good topic is an interesting topic (lots of ITN presentations made me yawn), an easily understandable presentation is also, and a voice that people can at least hear (lots of people didn’t do this).

I choose a really good topic, which connected very well with our current government unit, and I also spoke very clearly while I was presenting to the class.

I presented a topic that had already been covered in class, already had been done by another faster person, and already was old news when I showed it. Everyone had also probably read it in the newspaper.


I need to start looking more closely at dates, and check the news at least once every day in case more news is added. Last time, my entire topic was revolutionized when the anti-obamacares decided to give up.

I need to check if a topic has already been done, or has a high chance of being done before me. Pick a topic that most people probably won’t hear about, or you’ll be repeating what has been said thousands of times already.

No comments:

Post a Comment