- Take a screenshot of your final spinner and put it in your post.

- How did you decide how to design your spinner?
- The first three statements told me the proportions of the three colours, so I could set them up. The last statement made it possible for blue to occur, so blue had to have an three on it to make blue and three be possible. And the fourth statement encompassed the entire spinner- all colours have to have an odd number, except red. So I decided red might as well be even.
- How did you confirm that your spinner design met the criteria?
- All statements are true, since I used them to create the spinner. They should be correct both ways, but the top paragraph explains how I fulfilled all of them.
- Is there more than one acceptable spinner design? If so, what will the spinners have in common? What will be different?
- Red could have been and odd number. It would still fulfill statement four. Or, if you really thought out of the box, you could say red was both even and odd, by writing two numbers. It is possible.
Monday, 21 April 2014
2.2 Choosing Marbles Spinner Design!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment